Preventing infections and transmission of powerful medical viruses and bacterias is a primary concern in any medical procedure, treatment or intervention. That’s why you need to have the best sterilization pouches in your clinic, looking for the best quality/price product.
What you learned in hygiene school was the manufacturer recommendations for the particular sterilizer your school had. Unless you are absolutely sure you are using the exact same model in your office that you used in hygiene school, what you did in hygiene school may not necessarily be correct for the sterilizer in your office now. Even if you think it’s the same sterilizer, it’s recommended to pull out the user guide and double check.
If you don’t have or can’t find the user guide for your office’s sterilizer, many manufacturer’s guides can be found online with a Google search or by going directly to the manufacturer’s website. If the user guide doesn’t state if sterilization pouches should be placed paper up or paper down, call or email the manufacturer directly. You can find contact information on the manufacturer’s website.
KMNPack self-sealing sterilization pouches, also known as sterilization pouches,sterilizer bags,sterile packaging are constructed from medical grade paper with transparent PET/PP.
– multi-layer copolymer film and adhesive strip. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide
– sterilization are imprintedon the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between
– processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde(FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
– Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria, yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
– Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
– Peel-easy film permits film separate from paper with no shatters;
– Clean and accurate indicator color change;
– Tear, fibre-free opening and aseptic presentation;
– Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack. PS. Sterilization Color Change
– Imported medical grade self-adhesive dialysis paper (Arjo Wiggins, France / Billerud, Sweden)
– Blue (or transparent / green) CPP / PET medical composite film
– Double-sided tape bonding strip
Sterilization method: ethylene oxide (ETO), pressure steam (steam) Applications: hospitals, clinics; beauty products; laboratory supplies; household high temperature for gloves, gauze, cotton balls, masks, catheters, surgical equipment, dental equipment, syringes and other packaging.
– Easy to tear double-sided tape, strong adhesive sealing design, fast and effective sealing without professional equipment;
– Sterile and easy to tear, non-stick paper, no paper dust to achieve better results;
– Three explosion-proof edges are used to prevent cracking;
– Provide color change instructions with clear and clear status;
– Through the transparent film, the contents can be clearly seen to prevent errors;
– Import high-grade medical paper to ensure high anti-bacteria;
– Strengthen the membrane to prevent tearing when opening the bag;
– Non-toxic water-based inks that are clear and stable and will not open.
Discoloration indication: The color change indication under steam turns from blue to black, and EO turns from pink to yellow. Purchase sterilization pouches fast, cheap and reliable!